Thursday, April 14, 2011

SAT

So for English (jeez, I feel like I talk about my English class alot) we have to do vocab tests on SAT words and lately I have been finding myself actually using them. I guess it was just inevitable (hehhehe vocab word). And today, we went to the edible book contest. I really wish I was that talented:( Yesterday was my friends birthday! So I am going to make her cupcakes and bring them to her game....I am soo excited. I just got this idea this morning, so I guess you could say it was spontaneous*. I am going to dye the batter and the icing to make beautiful cupcakes. And then after, my friend and I are going to go get ice cream. AHHHHH I love ice cream. And, tomorrow is FRIDAY. Finally, I feel like this week has taken forever.
*without premeditation, impulsive-vocab word;)

No comments:

Post a Comment